Wednesday 16 December 2009

Counting down to Christmas

Prompt 5 of my Christmas Journal. I made an advent calendar as the page was meant to be about advent calendars but I dont have one..I hate the ones with the chocolate in! The next idea for the page was to make a list of 25 things you love about Christmas....Ive done my Top 5!
Ive hidden George and Daisy behind box 2!

I am totally enjoying the xmas journal so Im trying to catch up, there are so many inspirational pages to look at on everyone's blogs. I forgot to mention in my previous post the stamped titles are from a set of stamps I bought at the Craft Den they are on sale 2 packs for £ 10...I love them. The circles are brill to decorate the backgrounds and they make great titles. I havent used the bigger letters yet but Im sure they will make an apperance in my Christmas Journal.

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, great idea