Monday 11 January 2010

Christmas Journal....done!

Thank god it's finished...Im sorry to bore you with this now Chrismas as long been and gone. I did enjoy doing it but it as taken longer than I thought it would. If I do it again I would be more prepared before the Christmas season starts.
I used Bo Bunny chipboard pages for the structure of the book so the finished size is 6"x6". Ive decorated the metal rings with some great ribbom from the Craft Den

I promise this is the last few pages now.... these are my pictures from my snowed in day. The snow has played a big part in the Christmas of 2009!

I even decorated the back page of the book with some left over ideas!


Its a good feeling to have completed the journal...what project should I start next? I am inspired by all the lovely cards I see on your blogs. That was one of my New Year Resolutions to have a go at making some cards so watch this space....

7 comments:

sue said...

love it jo it looks great christmas seems ages ago doesn't it x sue x

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations on finishing your christmas journal!! What a lovely keepsake in years to come xxx Can't wait to see more cards on this blog!!! xxx

Lynne said...

Your Christmas journal looks fabulous Jo, well done on completing it! Looking forward to seeing your cards. Lynne x

patcrafts said...

All the hard work and time was worth it you have a wonderful book there to look at and share in years to come. well done
Pat x

Kerry said...

Fab book Jo! Get cracking on those cards so we can have a look - lol! See you soon (fingers crossed for no more snow) xx

Paper Paradise said...

Well it was certainly worth the time and effort. It's absolutely gorgeous and will be a lovely project to look back on year after year. x

Natasha Mellor said...

Really lovely Jo. Missed you tonight boo hiss to working late! Hope you can make it next week. hugs x