Sunday 21 March 2010

Shimelle's Friday Challenge

The challenge....can you use metal, cardstock, patterned paper and ribbon on the same project??? I was inspired by Shimelle's colour scheme on Prompt 3, red, black and white. I also had just the photo that I took on "a stay at home day" in January.
The red patterned paper is out of the very 1st pack of scrapbooking paper I ever bought (over 7 years ago)! The red metal beer bottle caps are also nearly as old! The black shaped cardstock so needed to be used up.....
I feel very proud of myself....Im using very old stash up. Did I mention I went to the Harrogate Papercraft show yesterday and bought more......I will never learn!

Today's challenge is to truly bust some stash! Whatever item of my stash I choose, I have to create a layout or project that uses no fewer than ten of that item: ten brads, ten pieces of ribbon, ten patterned paper scraps, ten buttons or so on. At least ten -- I get bonus points for lots more!

4 comments:

Natasha Mellor said...

wow Jo thats an awesome page - love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

A very interesting LO I love the colours......

Lynne said...

Love this L/O Jo it is fantastic. I love this colour combo. Stash is like shoes a girl can never have enough!! Love Lynne xx