Sunday 3 October 2010

I have made a start....

I have a 12x12 album, and a large stash of Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper. Its about time I made a start on the Cyprus Wedding album....it was back in May! Hey, it's still 2010 so Im in the right year lol!

My inspiration came from the free greeting stamp on the front cover of The Craft Stamper, see page 6! They had completed a LO which used the stamp. It had a great title "Here comes the Girls" which is so appropriate for the 1st page of my Wedding Album. My brother Gavin came along for the Hen Night, he's a great dancer and a real party animal. He got so much stick from the lads too but enjoyed every minute of it!

I used some great stamps from the Craft Den by Scrappy Cat and I also dug out my Inkadinkado clear alphabet stamps to complete the title.

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

What a great start to the album and good for your brother what great fun!!! Love the colours you have used they are just perfect!! Love Chanelle xxx

Kerry said...

Great start Jo, fun layout! I have just purchased my wedding scrapbook from Lynne so I have 4 layouts in mine and about another 100 to go!!!! Love Kerry xxx