Sunday 14 November 2010

Glad to be back home......

What a week! I missed home loads! I have been working away and hated every minute of it, so glad to be back. Just before I went away I was blog hopping and found a great site with digital images Delightful Inspirations Ive never used a digital image before but have seen so many of you blog about them. Im hooked! The site as got some great doggy related ones for Christmas. I have painted the image with Distress Inks...dont look too close! Im still practicing!!!
It was my monthly sewing class this Saturday, we made a great envelope bag which I  going to use to take my basic craft stuff to classes. A kind friend had some hand made pottery buttons which went great with my seaside related fabric, thanks Ann, and to Sarah for showing us how to make it. It is very clever little bag with lots of pockets, it is made from one wadded square of fabric.
Here's Luna, I was amazed at how big she had grown whilst I had been away!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Jo, I hate working away as well, been away myself this week, I know what you mean! Loving that envelope bag, so simple looking, I bet it wasn't that simple to make! Luna looks very lovely, K x

Lynne said...

Luna looks so cute bet she has missed you. Your envelope bag is gorgeous. See you soon take care Jo. Love Lynne xx

Ann said...

WOW I love that bag, we made a bag on same lines with paper at craft den, but in fabric, now there's a challenge. xoxox Ann