Saturday 30 July 2011

Family Adventures

This is my finished LO from Shimelle's EXPLORE class. The daily prompts got you thinking about adventure, maps, and using circles. I decided to scrap my most recent adventure. Our visit to the Big City to see my young brother Gavin. Im so glad I save my tube ticket now. Im not a big fan of my own writing so dont often tell the story in words. The tube tickets documents the date perfectly!

My map embellishment tell the story of our journey, you can see the top circle is Hyde Park, where the photos were taken, of course the next one is London. The bottom one is Kings Road where we did a little bit of shopping. I also include one to show where Gavin is living, one to show we got the bus there too!

I love following Sketches, the main foucus of the LO sketch was to have a 9 circle embellishment on the page. I have distressed the edgesof my circles. Finally here is he finished page.......

Posted by Picasa

No comments: