Thursday 20 August 2009

Star signs ATC's Craft Den Challenge


This is my Star Sign ATC. I have fond memories as a teenager I would alays go to the Horoscope pages first and I would read out the horescopes to my friends. The ATC is a pocket which holds a tag with my horescope on......

LOVE: This weekend looks surprisingly social. With a Leo moon spurring you on, steer clear of the karaoke!

LUCK: Batteries need a recharge? Why not dust off the picninc basket and rekindle your inner nature girl?



Who believes these... I used to as a young girl LOL!

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Well done Joe!! love the Atc, found it really hard to do this theme xx hope the next one drawn out is better!!!

sue said...

great atc jo you've been busy x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely ATC Jo, bet you didn't have to think as long as some of use did. Jane couldn't sleep for days!!!!! Can't wait to see it in the flesh so to speak. lol Ann xx PS Get well soon.

SANDRA said...

Great ATC Jo. Really don't know what to do for mine. I always used to read my stars as a teenager. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

It was lovely to see you back in class this evening. Your ATC looks even better in the 'flesh'