Tuesday 28 December 2010

It's All Over.....

Finished double page layout!

I love Christmas once it's all over, the 6 week build up drives me mad! I love the time off work at home at Christmas time. A chance to catch up on scrapbooking and walks with the dogs! I have finally finished the pages I started a while ago for Luna! I had treated myself to a new Cricut cartridge "Songbird". I jusy love the font and the shapes, so cute the wellington boots!

I've had some packets of pearls for a while but havent got round to using them.....I think I made up for it on theses pages! I also used my pearl scrolls that I got from the Craft Den ages ago, I think they look scrummy!!

Luna is growing strong and fast. She is becoming quite a handful but we love her. Puppy classes start in a weeks time, oh how much fun they are going to be...not!

My favourite way to spend Boxing Day, walking in the Peak District with the dogs. It was snowing hard when we set off but it soon stopped. It was totally white over on the hills but not too deep to enjoy a walk.
I am back at work tomorrow but making the most of my time at home, I've got another layout on the go of our last foster Angus. It's alway productive when you can't see the dining room table...lol!

4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Hi Joe hope you and your family had a great Christmas!! Love the double layout of Luna and the new cartridge is fab!!!

Love and best wishes for the New Year Chanelle xx

sue said...

great pages love the font, but that weather looked grim happy new year x sue x

Gail Burton said...

A happy new year to you too, Jo! Luna looks beautiful and I wish you all many years of happiness together.

Gail xxx

Natasha Mellor said...

Lovely Layout Jo boxing day walk looked amazing! Happy New Year and hope 2011 brings you and your doggies lots of happy times!!!