Tuesday 7 December 2010

Snow, snow, snow!

 Daisy and BJ enjoying the snow...BJ hates it really, it's too deep for him to walk through!
 Our road....where?

 Daisy and Luna keeping warm!

Sorry not much crafting is going on here...I think the weather is effecting my creativity! Lol! I just thought I would share some snowy pictures. I had 3 snow days last week as they had shut our place of work. I still didnt achieve much on the creative front. I have started another layout for Luna but its just not coming together!

2 comments:

SANDRA said...

Great photo's of your babies. My two have been getting lost in the snow too. They are always happy to get home in front of the fire. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

Aww, don't they look lovely snuggled up together. My two just want to stay out and play in it. Love Lynne xx