I needed a new mobile phone/ purse so I found out a few patterns but in my wisdom I decided I could make it easier in my own way...lol! Four attempts later I am happy with the finished item! The photo above is my 3rd attempt!
I added a few finishing touches, a button to close it and a strap on the back so I can clip it to my jeans when I am walking the dogs.
This is my final attempt, the first few turned out too bulky so I used wadding on one side and interfacing to strenghten the fabric on the front. I also shaped the closing flap to make it look more pleasing!
Here are the finished items, I think my sister may get one for Christmas!