Wednesday 14 September 2011

WOWW

The sewing has gone away this week, I feel I have neglected my scrapbooking. I have Shimelle to thank for this as she blogged a starting point, and I thought ....why not? It was the kick up the backside I needed....lol! My other inspiration was the giraffe print ribbon that I purchase at the Papercraft Show in Harrogate at the weekend. Can you see the rest of my goodies in the top left hand corner, a lovely butterfly stamp, lots of scrummy buttons and they are sat in wooden house, just waiting for me to alter!
My challenge now, is how many photos can I fit on one page, I have over 40 pictures to choose from on a double page layout! I've made a start on the layout below, now to add the photos and embellishments.....
Posted by Picasa
Any ideas for a title? The photos are from my visit to Paignton Zoo whilst on holiday in Devon.  I just love the giraffes, they are my favourite. I have challenged my lovely friend Norma to create a page with the same starting point so watch this space!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

A Zooper Day Out! LOL!
Fab pics there and some yummy paper. It will all look great!
Thanks for sharing today! Sarah (at 2)

Julia Dunnit said...

That Shimelle, she's so inspiring. Glad to see you back in the paper saddle! I'm no help with titles but I share your giraffe love - so tall graceful and quiet...Also, I'd have bought those buttons in the little house, absolutely!

Sandy said...

Wow so great things on your desk.
Very interesting.
Happy WOYWW. Sandy #1

Twiglet said...

Looks like a great little project!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those papers are perfect for a jungly LO - have fun creating :) xx

JoZart Designs said...

ooh! I adore giraffes... that will be a great LO!
JoZarty x

Anonymous said...

Love giraffes too but useless at coming up with a title, lol! Love the little doggies in your header. On holiday last week a couple had 7 week old Boston Terrier pups with them, sooooo cute!

Hugs
Brenda 88

Elizabeth said...

Just a quick visit this week due to illness but hope to do better next week ... thanks for sharing your desk. Love the ribbon and the papers ... can't help you with a title though. I hope you have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #121