Wednesday 11 April 2012

WOYWW.....working away!

I couldn't resist showing you my workdesk today. I am having a lovely Easter break at my in laws caravan on the East coast.

I've love magazines so I treated myself to 4, most of them have free stamps or papers with so well worth it! I'm having a play this morning with some lovely Debbie Moore travel stamps, (I'm still in my jammies!)

How nice was the UK weather on Bank Holiday Monday.....perfect for crafting! I bought quite a stash of crafting stuff with me as you can see! My OH is a fishermen, so I feel better knowing he brought more gear than me! I posted twice yesterday, by accident I found I could email by posts to Blogger....modern technology hey!

The sun is shining today so I think we will venture to the beach with the dogs. I will check back later to see all you workdesks x

6 comments:

Miriam said...

Lovely work space- thanks for sharing. Have a fab time!

#148

BJ said...

4 mags eh? Did you get Scrap 365 in that lot, it is fairly new and my current subscription. I see you do a bit od scrapping so I guess you'd like it. BJ #42 (and please don't confuse me with your dog!)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Joanne,
I love magazines too! Although some of them cost as much as a book.
Thanks for your sweet comment - my Daisy dog. They certainly do leave a paw print on your heart.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay

Mary said...

Wow...you are on a roll....Beautiful pages.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lots of crafty goodness going on! Take care, it's Sunday, but I'm still working my way through the list! Zo xx 75

Eliza said...

It's great when you get those free stamps in the Mags and as for jammie days they are mandatory in my house, well doing shift work gives me the right to stay in jammies during the day LOL

Thanks for sharing your space
Eliza #80