Sunday, 19 July 2009

52 sketches....52 weeks

Ive been receiving emails from 52 Sketches....52 weeks for a while. Its has some great layouts. Week 28 inspired me to start Isabel's 1st chrismas. I had already purchased the lovely Blonde Moments paper from Craft Den but was unsure of the layout. I completed a double layout...as always! I enjoyed doodling the spotty frame. The pages now complete Isabel's 1st year scrapbook so I can go to the party next week!


I've had a productive sunday morning while the OH and the dogs slept in! I've made a start on Isabel's second scrapbook. I must slow down ...LOL!

Wow...looking at the photos on the layout, she has grown up fast, look how she as changed in 6 months!

6 comments:

sue said...

52 sketches is brill for inspiration isn't it. great pics jo. x sue x

sandra said...

Great pages, lovely colours. You are very talented lady. 52 sketches have some great layouts to try. Love Sandra x

Rebecca said...

Your pages are super cute!

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and nice to have you join us in the tag pad swap, please email me your mailing info. for that. I love your blog and became a follower so I won't miss any of your talent!

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! BJ in the camping chair? HILARIOUS! I love it! That is a good shot. Sweet pages of your little one!

Julie said...

Hi, I've just come across your blog and it rocks - your creations are fantastic, - one very talented lady. Your little lady is so cute and yes dont they grow up far to quickly, my son is going to be 3 in 2 weeks time - I have no idea where 3 years have gone - thats why we scrap all our memory's :D
Take Care and Happy Crafting - Julie xxx