Sunday 26 July 2009

Cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes....

In preparation for my Niece's 1st birthday party, the girls (Kelly and my sister Rachel) had a cupcake making evening! I was just the photographer and chief decorator. Im not so hot at following recipes! It was fun. I think they have made cupcakes for the whole street.


Pink frosting with star sprinkles...my favourite!

As I didnt contribute to the baked variety I made some fabric one for a garland to decorate the room. I will try and get a better photo at the party!

9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Just love the pink cupcakes Joe but I think the fabric one is the winner simply beautiful and no calories!!! xx

Gail Burton said...

Love the fabric cupcake - very clever!

Gail x

SANDRA said...

The cupcakes look great. Could just eat one, But the fabric one is brill, Like Chanelle says no calories. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

All the cupcakes look yummy!! even the fabric one looks good enough to eat!! lol xx

sue said...

the fabric cupcake is beautiful, hope everyone enjoys the real ones,happy 1st birthday to your niece x sue x

Julie said...

It looks like you've all had fun - I love the little cupcake you made - so very cute. I hope the party went well.
Love Ju x

Unknown said...

I love cupcakes, too cute!!

flutterbycrafter said...

Love the fabric cupcake, truly inspirational! Ann xx

Kathryn said...

I hope she had a lovely day and you all enjoyed eating the cakes as much as you seemed to enjoy making them!