Tuesday 21 July 2009

I cant work in this mess!

Ages ago...maybe April time, I bought some new storage units for my craft room. I hadnt got round to doing anything with them until yesterday. My craft room needed a good sort out, I am terrible for not putting stuff away as I change from scrapbooking to sewing........so I attacked it and 5 hours later, hey presto and a craft room I can work in!

Im curious...do you have a craft room...how do you store your craft stuff? I would love to see. Ive been naughty because I also have 6 or 7 more boxes of scrapbboking stuff that I keep under the stairs...LOL! Im giving all my secrets away! Anyway, to make room for all my crafting stuff I am selling some items on Ebay so take a look.

Whilst sorting my stuff Daisy came to join me for a nap on the bed, "it's hard work watching my mummy tidy!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable dog! Yes, I do have a craft room, even posted pics on my blog if you want to do a search. I try to keep it tidy so I'll want to use it more and so far so good. It's organized much like yours, I love it! Our special place to create is such a blessing!

Daisy236 said...

Hi Sue...love the pink voile curtains. Your craft room looks massive! Very well organised too!

angelwhispers said...

Looks lovely Joe!! But can you find anything?? Everytime I clean my craft space I can't find a thing xx Like Daisys idea!! bet you both needed a nap with all thay cleaning but what did it look like before?? lol xx

sue said...

could not possibly show my craft rooms before pics! as chanelle says it only stays tidy for half hour as I cant find anyting but well done to you x sue x

SANDRA said...

Craft room looks good. I've got photos of mine on my blog. My husband calls is san's craft emporium. Love Sandra x

Daisy236 said...

Hi Sandra, you've got a great craft room with the doors out to the garden...very handy in the summer!

Jo x