Wednesday 10 June 2009

How much fun can you have with Glimmer Dust?

Craft Den stock a huge range of Tattered Angels Glimmer Dust. Lynne kindly let me play with them....How much fun?? LOADS! These background paper have been made using the Tattered Angel stencils. Lay the stencil on your chosen backroung paper and spray lightly. I then turned the stencil over whilst it was still covered in ink and printed with it ...keep going until you are happy with the finished design. If you want to make a title for your page.....lay out your chipboard letters on a background paper and spray with Glimmer Dust. I used Spring Violet, Timeless Liliac and Vintage Pink.I blotted the ink with kitchen roll before removing the chipboard letters. Hey presto you get a nice shimmery background for your title to go on. If you would like to have a play with the Glimmer Dust Spray they are offer at Craft Den at £4.25.
Leave the letters and background to dry. Once the letters have dried, lightly paint over them with Blond Moments Sugar Dumpling Lustre, Sugar Floss. This is the finished page...I hope you like it?
I have used my sewing machine on this page which is a first for me...believe it or not. I like the effect though. I have also added some star gems which are out of my stash.

3 comments:

SANDRA said...

What a great result. Lovely colours.

angelwhispers said...

Love the layout Joe xx The glimmermist results look great, obviously having a good time recovering from your op!! Hope you are ok see you soon xx

Lynne said...

Who's been having fun then? Love your layout, she looks a real sweetie.