Monday 8 June 2009

Im back!

Thanks to the girls at work who send me these lovely flowers.
What a weekend I have had...not! I had my knee operation early Friday and was home by teatime. I have to rest for 4-5 days with it up. Isnt it weird where you get your inspiration from but I thought I might scrapbook the experience using the Blond Moments paper with the arrows on....what do you think?

Ive nearly finished my pages from last week scrapbook class at Craft Den so will post later, you'll never guess who I scrapbooked! LOL

3 comments:

sue said...

you could do that!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are up and about soon and back on thurs it will be longer than 4-5 days by then lol suex

angelwhispers said...

What a great page!! It's not as if you wont remember either!! lol xx Hope you have a quick recover and we see you Thursday xx

Lynne said...

It will make a great page! Take it easy Jo hope to see you sooooooooon Hugs Lynne xx