Sunday 1 November 2009

Dont you just love rainy Sundays!

Last night I enjoyed Halloween at my Sister's house with friends and her daughter Isabel, she put on her special outfit to greet all the Trick or Treaters. We had great fun! I made pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins, which were very tasty...even if I do say so myself! This is Isabel eating a gingerbread bat!

25th of the Month Book
When I woke this morning to see the rain coming down in buckets, I knew what I would be doing for the next few hours! I have completed my October page for The 25th of the month challenge.

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

The muffins sound really interesting lol xx Isabel looks gorgeous in her witch outfit xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Isabel looks wonderful in her outfit, she's gorgeous, bet you can't wait to scrapbook those lovely photos.

SANDRA said...

Isabel looks lovely in her witch outfit. Sounds like you had a great time. Love Sandra x

Julie said...

Hi Jo,
Thanks for sticking with me while i was away - I'm feeling so much better now the sickness has gone so i'm back to crafting.
Can i just say that Isabel looks so cute in her little dress and i love was you scrap about a month on one page - it looks fab and is such a great idea - I think i might begin that in January.
Take care and speak soon - Ju xx

Kathryn said...

How adorable does Isabel look?! You just can't let these little moments pass you by, they are the icing on the top! Can't wait to see a layout?! I must visit some of these lovely challange blogs you visit. The 25th of the month book is fantastic and will be great to look back at in years to come. Kx

sue said...

great pics of isabel great challenge pages too x sue x

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Daisy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Nice meeting you! Your niece Isabel is ADORABLE and your scrapbooking pages INCREDIBLE! Bravo! Hugs, LuLu