Friday 27 November 2009

My jolly holidays...

I went to my weekly class last night at the Craft Den. I love the layout. I just had to finish it as soon as I got home. I added a title with some foam letters I bought a while ago. Thanks Lynne for an enjoyable evening. Lynne is celebrating her Blogoversary, she is 1 year old. She is giving some gorgeous Blog Candy away, you must have a look here

I have been off work this week so I thought lots of crafting to catch up with....well you know what thought did! I dont seem to have achieved much this week. I have been finishing off some bunting for my Niece's new bedroom. It has also beem the 25th of November this week, so here I go again! This month is "Totally You" a day to focus on yourself. I hated taking photos of my self. I must have took 5 attempts at each one until I got one I liked! Here are my mug shots!




Please dont have nightmares after looking at these shots!
We are off to the seaside this weekend for the Bullies In Need's Christmas Party. Daisy and George are really excited about meeting Santa Paws. It will be BJ's first time so I hope he's not scared! Daisy has her fancy dress out fit sorted so we are ready to go. I will get loads of photos so will post again after the weekend!







5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Oh I love Isabels bunting it's so beautiful xx and your monthly project is coming on so well!! I would have given up a long time ago!!

angelwhispers said...

Love last nights page as well!! it was another fun packed night xx

sue said...

love the page good night all round, love the bunting have a good hol x sue x

SANDRA said...

Great night, great layout again. You have finished it off lovely. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

Wow the bunting is gorgeous! Love your "Totally You" pages and your fiished layout. Have you got time to go back to work?? lol Have a good weekend, look forward to seeing your pics. Lynne x