Monday 23 November 2009

Last weeks Craft Den class....

This is my layout above from last week's Craft Den class. We had great fun punching out all those flowers. I couldnt resist doing another page to go with it as I always have too many photos!
Lynne, I think I need help.....I'm addicted to Pearl Pens just like you. I love making my own bling with them so added a few to finish off my pages.

The photos were taken when my Brother ran the Worksop marathon a few weeks ago, so I took the opportunity to get some family photos!

The colours for the layouts are gorgeous, Lynne explained at the beginning of the class about her colours choices, she is really good at it. It took me back to my art college days, with the colour wheel...perhaps I should use it more! LOL! I apologise for not blogging as much as I used to , this work thing just gets in the way!

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love your fininshed page's Joe!! Loving all the flourishes "just the finishing touch" Hope you enjoy your weekoff crafting xx

sue said...

great pages jo lovely flourishes I think we all behaved ourselves and did not stray too far from the original x sue x

SANDRA said...

It's such a shame we have to go to work. Loving the finished pages. I think Lynne has got us all addicted to pearl pens. Love Sandra x

Kathryn said...

Hi Jo, I love the extra photo on the original in the circular frame, looks great. And the second page really flows. K x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful layout, I love the colours and all those gorgeous flowers. Your blog header is fab, great photo